Who doesn’t want to recover from childbirth quickly?
Pregnancy and childbirth is hard for your body. Knowing you can exercise your pelvic floor muscles from day 1 is a must! Get them working as soon as possible. However, there is one other thing I highly recommend for all my pregnant clients and that is the SRC Recovery Shorts.
Whether you’re having a vaginal delivery or caesarian these shorts are fabulous in giving medical grade compression to your area's that need it the most, either the perineal wound or caesarian wound. This allows you to move around like everything isn't going to fall out, regain your strength and generally recover faster.
- Lower back and pelvic support
- Reduce lower back pain
- Feel stronger around your stomach
- Help you find your pelvic floor muscles and stomach muscles easier.
- Lightweight breathable fabric
- Regain your pre-baby shape faster (now you know I'm all about strength and support over weight loss but these shorts can help your stomach muscles contract and hold together because they have compression on them)
You can measure from home, ideally get someone else to measure you after 36 weeks. Instructions are in the online store, follow the link below.
“Mel I got my compression shorts on today… Amazing! I feel a million times better so much easier to get up and down. My small victory for today” (Amanda mum of 2)
Order online and have them at your door, ready to go as soon as you deliver and can squeeze into them.